The Art Institute of San Francisco has all the digital programs you'd expect from an SF Bay Area media arts school. Our college courses allow you to express your limitless creativity in audio production, computer animation, digital filmmaking and video production, game art, game design and programming, animation, visual programming, web design and interactive media.
Once you've studied digital media arts at our San Francisco campus, you'll be ready to develop dazzling special effects, amazing audio, slick video production, music videos, engaging computer games and wicked websites. You'll be the creator of the latest online apps, widgets and gadgets. You'll use your abilities to make people smile, teach them something new, or make them more productive. The options are endless, and the future is bright!
Where can you work with a San Francisco media arts degree? Just about anywhere you want! Want to make movies? You can do that. How about custom apps for your favorite brands? Check. Maybe you're more interested in developing simulations for the military, or education games for kids. Go ahead! Or is music more your style? You can mix and mash sound with the best in the business. Want to work at Disney or SKG doing 3D animation? With our bachelor's and master's degree programs in digital media arts, the road to your new career starts here. See below for more info.
- Bachelor - Game Art & Design
- Bachelor - Media Arts & Animation
- Bachelor - Visual & Game Programming
- Bachelor - Digital Filmmaking & Video Production
- Bachelor - Audio Production
- Diploma - Web Design & Interactive Communications
- Associate - Digital Photography
- Bachelor - Digital Photography
- Bachelor - Graphic & Web Design
- Associate - Audio Production
- Bachelor - Visual Effects & Motion Graphics
- Master - Computer Animation