CU Achieve: PROFESSIONAL AND GRADUATE STUDIES. Take your education to new heights with graduate and professional degree programs at CU. Deepen your knowledge. Extend your horizons. Or prepare to change paths.
Professional and Graduate Studies
Learning Is A Lifelong Voyage. Start Here.
Degree Programs For Working and Adult Learners. Cornerstone University's mission is to provide students with empowering educational programs that offer relevant, practical information grounded in an ethical Christ-centered worldview.
Our school of Professional and Graduate Studies extends that mission to adult learners who want to:
• Complete a degree program in their current field
• Extend and deepen their professional knowledge
• Prepare the ground for a career path change through further education
Choose from a range of undergraduate and graduate degrees in business, education, and human services. Course delivery options include campus-based classes, all-online programs, and online-campus blended courses.
"Cornerstone's PGS program was very direct.... I was able to apply what was learned in class directly to what I do both on and off the job."- Shawn Beene, MBA 2008
Professional Degree Programs Designed For You
Programs in the Cornerstone PGS programs are designed to meet the needs of working students. Our undergraduate and graduate degree programs are:
• Practical and Relevant: Curriculum topics mirror real-world concerns. Small-group collaborative exercises reflect real-world working practices. Use tomorrow in the workplace what you learn today in the classroom.
• Convenient: Evening classes meet once a week at times designed to mesh with work schedules. Multiple locations throughout Michigan make it easier to get to class. And online learning options give you even more flexibility.
• Accelerated: Many of Cornerstone's PGS programs are designed to fit into intense schedules, meaning you can graduate sooner and put your new qualification to work for you.
CU: See Yourself Achieve With Cornerstone PGS
Ready to begin? To find out more about the professional and graduate programs at our Christ-centered university in Michigan, including costs, admissions requirements, and course options, contact an admissions representative today.
- Areas of Study at Cornerstone University
Search for Business and Administration degree programs that will prepare you for a fast-paced and exciting career! Gain professional experience in Business and Administration and be ready to move up in the corporate world or start your own business. Get started today!
A degree in Education will prepare you for a rewarding and satisfying career working with students and teachers. Learn more about Education programs today!
Search for programs that provide career-oriented adults and professionals with highly marketable, in-demand skills that can be applied within a variety of job markets, including business, government, and social services. Get started at today!
Help yourself by helping others! A Social Science degree will prepare you for a career in many types of counseling. Get started today!